Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Patiently Waiting...

Tap, Tap, Tap...

That is me, patiently, waiting for ILAA to post the Official Group pictures from our VIP Meet & Greet last week.

It's been 8 days...what could take so long?

How is it possible that I can upload 400+ pictures to my computer, then upload them to a website, post them on a blog, and send them to friends within 24 hours yet this company can't upload/post about 50 pictures? They even had a few days off this week...what's their excuse?

I don't know why I'm so anxious. I know the one thing I'm really looking forward to won't be there. I know the picture of Joey & I lying on the ground together won't be included. I know that was taken by a photographer for the group. I don't know how to get a copy of that picture.

Guess all I can do is patiently wait...

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Patience is a virtue? I'd be frustrated.