Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Boston Music Awards...

New Kids On The Block are a Boston Music Awards 2008 Act of the Year nominee! The Boston Music Awards will be held on December 7 this year. It's been years since they've been nominated and I think it's just cool that their reunion is garnishing this much buzz that they're up for an award for Act of the Year.

I've gone to several Boston Music Awards (1990, 1991 & 1992) when they were up for all kinds of awards back in the day. It was crazy, hectic & so much fun. I may even have to contemplate if I go again.

I wouldn't be a true, die-hard fan if I didn't go, right??

I think that everyone who reads this should vote for them under "Artist of the Year (National)" from now until December 5th.

No comments: