Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, October 27, 2008

"Official" Pictures...

As I mentioned in a previous post, the "official" group pictures from our VIP moments posted on the sponsor's website left a lot to be desired in the quality department. Gee, my 19 month old son can take a better picture than what they have taken. Did that sound bitter as I didn't mean it to!? (heehee)

Anyway, I read on the messageboard that I frequent that there was a trick to getting a clearer picture without photoshop.

So I followed the steps...and let's see what happens.

You tell me - do you think the pictures are clearer than originally posted:

Boston New:




Boston Original: http://dotratfornkotb.blogspot.com/2008/10/boston-5-meet-and-greet.html

CT New:
















1 comment:

Kristin said...

I think you did a good job, but what was the resolution on the original? They look a little pixelated and that's a shame. Especially for "official" pics.