Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Two Weeks...

COUNTDOWN: Manchester is only two weeks away!

I'm going with Alyson, Moira, & Stacey and I'm so excited. We're just going with normal seats (not 5*) as we're saving up the fun, funds, and energy for 5* for the summer leg!

It's going to be a great night. The guys have mixed up the show just a bit, added a song, changed the beginning. I simply can't wait. We're going to have a good time. And if I can get my track jacket, then I am a happy, happy, NKOTB fan...

The Manchester show has a lot to live up to...Donnie has thrown down the gauntlet. Nashville, Tulsa & Orlando had some of the highest intensity and volumes. We can't have a home-town crowd get lost in the shuffle. We simply can't have that at all...

Maybe I need to sneak in a megaphone...I wonder if they'll notice if I snuggle it under my shirt.

No comments: