Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Twittering...

Guess who's twittering??

My Man, Donnie! You should check him out: twitter.com/DonnieWahlberg

His tweet posts are funny/entertaining/interesting/pure enjoyment. Obviously, you have to know him to understand some of them...but it works for me!

At first folks weren't sure if he was *the* Donnie but lo & behold it is him...his list of followers has grown to almost 4,000 followers in just a week. In fact, his list of followers has almost doubled in 24 hours as he was at ~2,100 yesterday morning.

It's amazing how much influence this man has on so many - me included!

I've sent a few tweets his way and we'll see if he ever replies to me/others. I'll be waiting to see what happens next...all I know is that this is fun to have this connection with him. He's definitely gone out of his way to make himself accessible to fans and you gotta respect that!

No comments: