Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Update...

I've completely been slacking in my posting. I know. I'm sorry. It's certainly not intentional either as there is plenty of NKOTB related stuff going on.
  • Joe changed up his solo moment in the show by doing a new song he wrote which is pretty damn catchy & if you're a true blockhead is hits the heart in *JUST* the right place!
  • Donnie has a launch party scheduled on May 3rd (a school night) for his Record Label - and YES, I'll be there - school night or not!
  • The boys will be on the Today Show on May 8th - still trying to decide if I'm going to go by myself
  • The Cruise kicks off May 15th with a charity event in Miami the night before (which is dammmmn expensive)
  • Then the Full Service Summer Tour kicks off May 28th in Atlanta through July 18th in Texas
  • All 5 guys have joined Twitter which has supplied me & fellow blockheads with countless hours of joy & enjoyment

I also still have my Manchester recap that I have to finish & subsequently post. Damn work & other non-fun life stuff getting in the way. Maybe my lack of updating is why I have just a few loyal followers.

I will do my best to be more proactive in my blog updating!

No comments: